Dual family living close to the centre of Liverpool
Looking for a home to comfortably accommodate two families or generate an impressive rental income? This expansive property is set right at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and offers two adjoining, self-contained residences. The first home has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, dual living areas and a large combined kitchen and dining room. Three bedrooms are also housed in the second residence along with one bathroom, a study and an open-plan kitchen and living space that spills out to a sun room. For added functionality, there are two storage sheds and a garden shed on the property along with an expansive yard where you can entertain guests or relax while the kids play. This remarkable property really does have it all.
– Two three-bedroom residences offering self-contained dual living
– Six bedrooms, three bathrooms and two large kitchens in total
– Multiple light-filled and spacious living areas throughout both homes
– A large block with a generous backyard and multiple storage sheds
– Walk to Marsden Road Public School, bus stops and the Liverpool CBD
– Land size 854sqm – R3 Zoned