Conveniently Located Retro Villa
This villa with street front is nestled within a quiet and conveniently located complex. Only a stone throw away to local amenities this home is the perfect starter or those seeking to downsize.
Entering the villa you are welcomed by a living room which flows through into the combined horseshoe kitchen and dining room. The dining room opens up to the generous sized pergola area offering a perfect setting to entertain family and friends.
The hallway leads you through to the three good sized bedrooms with built-in to main. The well-appointed retro bathroom sits adjacent to the bedrooms and provides a separate toilet for added convenience.
Other inclusions of this home consists of an external laundry and single garage.
- Three good sized bedrooms with built-in to main
- Living room
- Combined dining and horseshoe kitchen
- Bathroom with separate toilet for added convenience
- Hard timber flooring throughout living area
- External laundry
- Large paved pergola area
- Low maintenance backyard
- Single garage
- Ingleburn Public School: 0.6km
- Ingleburn High School: 0.5km
- Ingleburn Town Centre: 1.0km
- Ingleburn RSL Club: 1.5km
- Bus Stop (Oxford rd): 0.5km
- Ingleburn Train Station: 1.0km
- M5 Access ramp: 2.3km
Inspect this property
If you think this property may suit you, it’s easy to arrange an inspection.
You can arrange an inspection time immediately by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button on this page and following the prompts.
If there is no scheduled OPEN HOUSE in the near future or if the available days and times do not suit, you can simply phone our office on 02 9605 5333. A member of our sales team will then arrange a time to conduct a personal inspection just for you.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces