This three-bedroom, family home is set on a large block and is bursting with charm and original features. Timber floors flow throughout much of the light-filled floorplan including in the large living room with split system air-conditioning, a slow combustion fireplace and double doors that open to the front patio. There’s a well-appointed open kitchen and a dining space, while outside, a large covered entertaining area overlooks the fully fenced backyard. The bedrooms can be closed off from the living area and enjoy easy access to the bathroom with a separate bath, shower and toilet. A laundry, a good-size shed and an attached single garage are just some of the extra features on offer.
– Corner block with side access to rear yard, potential for granny flat STCA
– Charming family home with original details and room to renovate
– Three bedrooms, two with built-in robes and a central bathroom
– Open-plan living plus a covered patio overlooking the large backyard
– Walk to Lurnea High School, Prestons Public School and Casula Mall
– Close to bus stops, Casula train station and the South Western Motorway