Beautifully-presented three-bedroom home on a battle-axe block
Set back from the street on a battle-axe block is this easy-care abode perfect for first home owners, downsizers and the savvy investor. The layout is designed to make the most of the outdoor entertaining space with the open-plan lounge and dining zone spilling out to a large covered patio. The kitchen is light and bright, boasting plenty of bench and storage space plus a dishwasher and an electric cooktop. All three bedrooms are complete with built-in robes while the master also enjoys access to a private ensuite. Easily accessible from every room of the house is the main bathroom with a bath and a separate shower. Completing this beautifully-presented home is a single garage with internal access and a laundry that leads out to the patio.
– Three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a single lock-up garage
– Large covered entertaining area perfect for hosting guests
– Private battle-axe block with side access for extra parking
– Close to Mainsbridge School and Liverpool West public School
– Walk to Pearce Park, Westfield Liverpool and transport links
Share this property now below