Perfectly combining the low-maintenance appeal of the townhouse with the space and privacy of a standalone home, this property will delight a range of buyers. There is plenty of space to spread out and relax throughout the two-storey layout while outside, your covered entertainer’s deck awaits. A light-filled lounge and study area are set at the front of the home plus there’s an open-plan kitchen and dining room ready for family dinners. A powder room and a laundry complete the main floor with all three bedrooms and two bathrooms housed upstairs including the master with an ensuite. You are also sure to love the expansive backyard for the kids, built-in robes to all the bedrooms and a detached two-car garage accessed via a rear laneway.
– Two-storey, three-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom family abode
– Multiple living spaces including a large covered deck
– On-trend kitchen with quality appliances and stone benchtops
– A good-size backyard for those with kids and pets
– Close to parks, public and private schools, shops and the M7
– Access to the communal facilities i.e. 2 x pools/tennis courts/BBQ areas