Solid family home, blank template to stylize to your own taste
This comfortable, charming and easy-care Moorebank home could offer the idyllic family lifestyle you’re craving. Eager renovators could look to add their own personal style to the property while astute investors and developers may even investigate the future potential of this large lot (STCA). There are three large bedrooms and a well-appointed bathroom plus a generous lounge room, a dining area and a combined renovated kitchen and meals zone. Outside, hosting guests is made easy thanks to the rear alfresco while the kids are sure to love the huge backyard. Nuwarra Public School, Moorebank Plaza and the Brighton Lakes Recreation & Golf Club are close by and you’ll also relish easy access to the M5.
– Three-bedroom, one-bathroom family home with potential to update (STCA)
– A large lounge room, a dining area and a combined renovated kitchen and meals space
– Host guests on the generous alfresco overlooking the lush backyard
– A two-car tandem garage, an internal laundry, storage and more
– Close to schools, shops, recreational facilities and major transport links
– Huge backyard with room for a pool or a granny flat
– Fully ducted A/C throughout
– Council Rate $465 per quarter
– Water Rate $168 per quarter.